The worship atmosphere at St. Brendan Catholic Church is enhanced by lovely stained glass windows. It is presumed that the windows were installed when the church was constructed in 1919. Von Gerichten Art Glass Company (Munich, New York, Columbus) originally manufactured the windows, however the company went out of business in 1931.
The below pages provide a thorough tour of all the windows of the church. Clicking on any of the windows will open a popup with an enlarged image.